3D printing made simple, flexible and safe. Key features include voice guidance to help you along and an option to choose from a wide variety of third-party filaments. A High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter, commonly used in air purifiers, is designed to ensure fine particles are not released into the work environment.
The two nozzles work interdependently.
Support for PLA, ABS, flexible and PVA filaments and much more
Auto-loading CartridgeAutomatically loads filament to nozzle
Auto Leveling Measurement + Manual Adjustment
Remote monitoring via internal camera, LED lamp and a mobile app.
HEPA filter: 2X high efficiency particulate air filters, designed to effectively trap particles
Low noise emissions: 40 dB
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Flexible, PVA(Requires PVA Nozzle)
- Nozzle: 0.4mm, dual nozzle
- Max Build Size: (WxDxH) 228 x 200 x 300mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 ~ 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Connectivity: USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, WiFi, USB Cable
Size: (W×D×H)490 x 466 x 573mm (19.3″x18.3″x22.6″)
- 3DWOX Desktop Slicer
- Sindoh Cloud Slicer
- Solidworks Add-in 2016 or above
- AutoDesk TinkerCAD
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Window 7 or above
- Mac OSX 10.10 above
- Note: Standard VGA driver on the operating system or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.0, may cause unknown error in 3DWOX Desktop.