TABQUIK is a labelling software that provides you with an easy and efficient way to colour-code files and other media for timely organization and retrieval. The laborious task of creating and applying colour-coded labels to file folders and other media is made easy. With TABQUIK you get on-site colour-coded labels on demand.
The Total Solution
TABQUIK is a scalable, Windows-based software solution that allows you to set a colour-coded and labeling standard across your entire enterprise. To meet individual and multiuser requirements, TABQUIK is available in Standalone, Network, and Enterprise versions.
Whether your labeling system requires you to modify the colour palette to match existing colour schemes or should it require customized configuration of the data entry screen, TABQUIK provides you with end-to-end control. The editing tools allow you to manage and configure your label data.
You have complete control of the following design elements:
- Colour palette design
- Data import design
- Project file design
- Input grid & form
Benefits of Colour-Coding
Colour-coding provides tangible, measurable benefits in any filing situation. It speeds retrieval time by allowing you to visually identify specific files and it virtually eliminates misfiles because incorrectly placed files are readily apparent.
High Quality Labels
The TABQUIK label is a high quality, smear-proof, coated stock with a long lasting acrylic based adhesive. TABQUIK labels will go on, stay on and remain legible for the entire life cycle of your files.
- Convert data into colour bars, bar codes and file identification text
- User-selectable colour palette – match any system
- One custom and eight standard label designs included – unlimited label designs are available for a nominal fee
- Print top tab and side tab labels using the same data file – one right after the other
- Produce labels for file folders, videotapes, data tapes, diskettes or other media – possibilities are limitless
- Create your own dropdown list for faster data entry, easily manage any colour bands that correspond through the NEW “Dictionary Editor.” No need to send your design in for revisions, you have complete control!
- Enter data via a grid (worksheet) or from a form
- Sort data by clicking on a grid column header
- Preview your labels as you key them in, all on the same screen, or as you select them for printing
- Auto print your labels when a data file is sent to the TABQUIK print directory with TABRelay, by your mainframe.